This listing is for a once-off, limited range of handmade CERAMIC Ikebana Vases. Made in Australia and is only a small batch offering here on our online store.
ABOUT THIS VASE STYLE:
This unique product offers a wonderfully low maintenance way to have longer-lasting arrangements. The shallow profile concept is based on an Ikebana style vase from Japan. Offered here is the option of 3 attractive, handcrafted LEAF shapes in a black ceramic glaze - elegant, modern and a striking base for the colours of any arrangements.
This special range of ceramic vases is a once-off, limited supply.
Selecting the Leaf Shape option (e.g. #2 CURL) will show you the style. If the selection button is greyed out, then the available stock has been sold.
From Noosa, Australia.
SIZE – standard:
- STANDARD hole in slate and 38 mm Kenzan (spikes).
- MEDIUM water reservoir (13cm diameter)
This style of vase is versatile and can display short, medium and tall arrangements.
It is lovely as a table centrepiece and used with shorter stems, easily allows for dinner table conversation.
DESIGN – CERAMIC LEAF:
The CERAMIC LEAF Vase is a new, limited edition offered here on our online store. The three distinctive leaf shapes offer that natural touch to any decor.
The black/grey glaze is a elegant backdrop to display lush greens and vibrant colours of a floral arrangement.
Handmade in Australia in a very small batch. Once sold out it is not expected to be re-offered.
Bring #MoreBeauty into your world.
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = these pieces are handcrafted and may have slight differences between them. The three designs are all created to be similar in function and style.
Width will range from 26cm to 28cm
Length ranges from 21cm to 25.5cm
Height is approx. 3cm to 5cm (depending on the curve of the ceramic shape)
- Weight = The ceramic vases range between 1.4 to 1.5 kilograms
- Standard KENZAN = 38 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = this is an all in one ceramic piece with a saucer-like area to hold the water supply. This base has a 13 cm diameter.
HOW TO USE: