This listing is for a MEDIUM, Classic Slate Vase.
Bring #MoreNature into your world.
The Slate Vase with its handcrafted shape, unique stone texture & colours, brings the tactile touch of nature within easy reach.
SIZE – MEDIUM:
- The MEDIUM sized vases are great for SMALL and MEDIUM height arrangements. This sized vase is suitable for a kitchen bench, side table or smaller reception area without taking up too much room.
- Note: Ensure stems are not too tall to suit this size vase. Great for bunches of herbs or a flower stem or two with some greenery.
- STANDARD hole in slate and 38 mm Kenzan (spikes).
- MEDIUM water reservoir under slate (13cm diameter)
DESIGN – CLASSIC:
Our CLASSIC vase design is the most popular of our artisan products. The stone is hand-shaped and beautifully unadorned (no etching design needed). The Classic range displays the slate stone in its full natural beauty.
Each piece of raw SLATE is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability, and then undergoes a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled – the result is a sturdy artisan piece, crafted with love and care.
Nature's artwork of colour, texture and character on the slate surface is completely sealed (inside and out), ensuring its full ability as a functional, water-holding vase.
Each vase is unique. This listing is for the available CLASSIC vases in the MEDIUM size. When selecting the vase option (eg. #002), it will show you the images of a specific vase available to purchase.
As every vase is a one-off, please know it cannot be recreated.
(The business card in the photos is to help visually indicate size)
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = MEDIUM vases are a minimum of 16 cm x 14 cm
- Weight = MEDIUM vases are approx. 0.7 kg to 1.2kg
- Standard KENZAN = 38 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = MEDIUM with a 13 cm diameter
I have this as a gift to my friend who has just had a mastectomy. She loved it. With so many flowers in her house atm it was perfect. Prompt deydeirv. Mary is Lovely