This listing is for a DELUXE vase with the GUM LEAF or GUM NUT motif etched into the stone.
Bring #MoreNature into your world.
The Slate Vase with its handcrafted shape, unique stone texture & colours, brings the tactile touch of nature within easy reach.
Each piece of raw SLATE is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability. Then undergoes a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled. – The result is a sturdy artisan piece, crafted with love and care.
Each vase is unique. This listing is for the available vases in the DELUXE size with the GUM LEAF etching. When selecting the vase option (eg. #002) it will show you the main photo of the Vase available to purchase.
As every vase is a one-off, please know it cannot be recreated.
(The business card in the photos is to help visually indicate size)
SIZE - DELUXE:
- This size is our premium vase - it will take ALL HEIGHTS of arrangements (see gallery) It has the stability to support very tall arrangements, the function / water supply to easily sustain many stems and a magnificent presence for a table centrepiece or lobby entrance.
- EXTRA LARGE hole in slate and 42 mm Kenzan (spikes). This will fit more stems into the hole and accommodate the very thick stems of such items as gingers, large sunflowers.
- EXTRA LARGE water reservoir under slate (21cm diameter)
ETCHED DESIGN – GUM LEAF or GUM NUT:
The design is carved into the stone surface (via a handcrafted process - no computers or lasers), inked for increased definition and then sealed.
The GUM LEAF and the GUM NUT designs came about after requests for an Australian motif in the range of engravings.
The GUM LEAF and NUT come from the Eucalyptus tree native to Australia. It has been noted as a symbol of strength, protection, and survival as well as leadership, focus, healing, goals, clarity, rejuvenation and connection. It is also considered of great benefit for its medicinal eucalyptus properties. It is also a personal favourite in our beautiful landscape.
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = DELUXE vases are a minimum of 28 cm x 23 cm
- Weight = Approx. 2 to 3 kilograms
- Large KENZAN = 42 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = XX LARGE with a 21 cm diameter
The slate vase is amazing and keeps flowers fresh for so long. It is so beautiful and I just love it.