This listing is for a SMALL, Classic Slate Vase.
Bring #MoreNature into your world.
The Slate Vase with its handcrafted shape, unique stone texture & colours, brings the tactile touch of nature within easy reach.
SIZE – SMALL:
- The SMALL sized vases are great for the shorter arrangements. A great vase to bring a touch of green to small spaces eg. bedside table, study desk or a vanity corner. Note: Keep stems short to suit this size vase. Great for bunches of herbs or a flower stem or two with some greenery.
- STANDARD hole in slate and 38 mm Kenzan (spikes).
- SMALL water reservoir under slate (11cm diameter)
DESIGN – CLASSIC:
Our CLASSIC vase design is the most popular of our artisan products. The stone is hand-shaped and beautifully unadorned (no etching design needed). The Classic range displays the slate stone in its full natural beauty.
Each piece of raw SLATE is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability, and then undergoes a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled – the result is a sturdy artisan piece, crafted with love and care.
Nature's artwork of colour, texture and character on the slate surface is completely sealed (inside and out), ensuring its full ability as a functional, water-holding vase.
Each vase is unique. This listing is for the available CLASSIC vases in the SMALL size. When selecting the vase option (eg. #002), it will show you the images of a specific vase available to purchase.
As every vase is a one-off, please know it cannot be recreated.
(The business card in the photos is to help visually indicate size)
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = SMALL vases are a minimum of 13 cm x 13 cm
- Weight = SMALL vases are approx. 0.5 kg to 1.0kg
- Standard KENZAN = 38 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = SMALL with an 11cm diameter