Each piece is unique... Here are the Vases that got away! SOLD SOLD SOLD
These are the SOLD deluxe vases with the addition of a design/motif ETCHED into the stone surface...
Each one has been purchased through this website and is being used in homes & workplaces (schools, hospitals, restaurants, cafes, hairdressers, you name it!) throughout Australia and beyond.
As you can see each piece is unique in handcrafted shape, stone texture & colour.
Each piece of raw slate is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability, then put through a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled. The result is a sturdy artisan piece with expected use for many years to come.
As every vase is a one-off, please know it cannot be recreated.
(The business card and pear in the photos is to help visually indicate size)
SIZE - DELUXE:
- This size is our premium vase - it will take ALL HEIGHTS of arrangements (see gallery) It has the stability to support very tall arrangements, the function / water supply to easily sustain many stems and a magnificent presence for a table centrepiece or lobby entrance.
- EXTRA LARGE hole in slate and 42 mm Kenzan (spikes). This will fit more stems into the hole and accommodate the very thick stems of such items as gingers, large sunflowers.
- EXTRA LARGE water reservoir under slate (21cm diameter)
ETCHED DESIGN – GUM LEAF or GUM NUT:
The design is carved into the stone surface (via a handcrafted process - no computers or lasers), inked for increased definition and then sealed.
- The GUM LEAF and the GUM NUT designs came about after requests for an Australian motif. From the Eucalyptus tree native to Australia, it has been noted as a symbol of strength, protection, and survival as well as leadership, focus, healing, goals, clarity, rejuvenation and connection. It is also considered of great benefit for its medicinal eucalyptus properties. It is also a personal favourite in our beautiful Australian landscape.
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = DELUXE vases are a minimum of 28 cm x 23 cm
- Weight = Approx. 2 to 3 kilograms
- Large KENZAN = 42 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = XX LARGE with a 21 cm diameter