This listing is for a LARGE vase with the FERN motif etched into the stone.
Bring #MoreNature into your world.
The Slate Vase with its handcrafted shape, unique stone texture & colours, brings the tactile touch of nature within easy reach.
Each piece of raw SLATE is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability. Then undergoes a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled. – The result is a sturdy artisan piece, crafted with love and care.
Each vase is unique. This listing is for the available vase(s) in the LARGE size with the FERN engraving.
As every vase is a one-off, please know it cannot be recreated.
(The business card in the photos is to help visually indicate size)
SIZE - LARGE:
- The LARGE sized vases Great for both SMALL, MEDIUM or LARGE height arrangements. It is versatile and has the stability to support most arrangements Eg. Birds of Paradise cut to suitable height look gorgeous.
- STANDARD hole in slate and 38 mm Kenzan (spikes).
- LARGE water reservoir under slate (17cm diameter)
ENGRAVED DESIGN – FERN:
The design is carved into the stone surface (via a handcrafted process - no computers or lasers), inked for increased definition and then sealed.
The FERN leaf is a lovely natural design reflecting the look of a fossil / plant life captured in stone...
It is also a well liked by those with a connection to New Zealand due to its similarity with the country’s national emblem.
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = 29.5 cm x 20 cm)
(LARGE vases are a minimum of 23 cm x 20 cm)
- Weight = 1.8 kgms
(LARGE vases are approx. 1.2 to 2 kilograms)
- Standard KENZAN = 38 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = LARGE with a 17 cm diameter