This listing is for a LARGE vase with the FROG motif etched into the stone.
Bring #MoreNature into your world.
The Slate Vase with its handcrafted shape, unique stone texture & colours, brings the tactile touch of nature within easy reach.
Each piece of raw SLATE is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability. Then undergoes a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled. – The result is a sturdy artisan piece, crafted with love and care.
The Slate Vase offers a way to daily lift the spirits, via the simple yet significant impact of adding greenery and flowers to your environment.
The Slate Vase could be used with:
- A practical bunch of herbs on the kitchen bench…
- An array of sunflowers brightening an entryway…
- A green succulent on a bedside table or bathroom vanity…
Our unique vases offer a wonderfully low maintenance way to have longer-lasting arrangements.
Each product is unique. This listing is for the actual vase in the accompanying photos.
SIZE - LARGE:
- The LARGE sized vases are great for both SMALL, MEDIUM or LARGE height arrangements.
It is versatile and has the stability to support most arrangements eg. Birds of Paradise cut to suitable height look gorgeous.
- STANDARD hole in slate and 38 mm Kenzan (spikes).
- LARGE water reservoir under slate (17cm diameter)
ETCHED DESIGN – FROG:
The design is carved into the stone surface (via a handcrafted process - no computers or lasers), inked for increased definition and then sealed.
The FROG is a lovely design to make you smile. The frog grips suspended, dangling off the tree branch... This design brings to mind the quote "There is not a shred of evidence that life is meant to be serious"... or maybe just "hang in there" ...
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = 19cm x 19.5cm.
This specific vase is rounder than most LARGE vases with the slate top fitting snugly over the saucer underneath.
Most LARGE vases are typically at least 23 cm x 20 cm - where this vase has a "LARGE" function (with 17cm diameter water saucer) but its compact shape will take up less space on the bench.
- Weight = LARGE vases are approx. 1.2 to 2 kilograms
- Standard KENZAN = 38 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = LARGE with a 17 cm diameter