Each piece is unique... Here is another Vase that got away! SOLD SOLD SOLD
This is another SOLD deluxe vase with the addition of a design/motif ETCHED into the stone surface... This vase has a double dragonfly etching.
Each such vases has been purchased through this website and is being used in homes & workplaces (schools, hospitals, restaurants, cafes, hairdressers, you name it!) throughout Australia and beyond.
As you can see each piece is unique in handcrafted shape, stone texture & colour.
Each piece of raw slate is carefully handpicked for its quality and durability, then put through a rigorous process of being hammered, shaped and drilled. The result is a sturdy artisan piece with expected use for many years to come.
As every vase is a one-off, please know it cannot be recreated.
(The business card in the photos is to help visually indicate size)
SIZE - DELUXE:
- This size is our premium vase - it will take ALL HEIGHTS of arrangements (see gallery) It has the stability to support very tall arrangements, the function / water supply to easily sustain many stems and a magnificent presence for a table centrepiece or lobby entrance.
- EXTRA LARGE hole in slate and 42 mm Kenzan (spikes). This will fit more stems into the hole and accommodate the very thick stems of such items as gingers, large sunflowers.
- EXTRA LARGE water reservoir under slate (21cm diameter)
ETCHED DESIGN – DRAGONFLY:
The design is carved into the stone surface (via a handcrafted process - no computers or lasers), inked for increased definition and then sealed.
The DRAGONFLY is one of our most popular etched designs.
Dragonfly symbolism changes with each culture. The main themes are renewal, positive force and the power of life in general. Also, as a creature of the wind, the dragonfly frequently represents change. The animal symbolism of a dragonfly is associated with good luck, prosperity, swiftness, strength, peace, purity and harmony.
VASE - SPECS:
- Measurements = 30cm x 28cm
(DELUXE vases are a minimum of 28 cm x 23 cm)
- Weight = 2.0 kgms
(DELUXE vases are approx. 2 to 3 kilograms)
- Larger KENZAN = 42 mm
- Water reservoir under slate = XX LARGE with a 21 cm diameter